Known worldwide for thermoforming excellence, Replex Plastics forms thousands of custom tooled products every month including domes , mirrors , backers and other specialized parts. Replex Plastics specializes in high optical quality parts, with the expertise to provide surfaces completely free of blemishes or undulations on three-dimensional shapes. Replex Plastics has built its reputation on quality products and outstanding customer service – tailoring materials, tooling and quality control to each customer’s specific needs.
Our proprietary thermoforming machines incorporate computer-controlled automation for precision forming quality parts consistently and on-time. In addition, Replex Plastics combines Computer Aided Design (CAD) with computer controlled CNC Router machines to cut parts and tooling with high-speed precision. All CAD and fixture design is developed in house, providing a quick response to custom designs.
Our thermoforming capabilities include:
- Seven Custom Thermoforming Machines
- State-of-the-art Precision Automation
- Largest Part Size: 55″ x 55″
- Standard Materials Available: Extruded Acrylic, Cell Cast Acrylic, Custom Acrylic Colors, Polycarbonate, Fire Retardant Polycarbonate, Optical Grade Polycarbonate and ABS
- No tooling expense for most domes
- One week prototyping in most cases
Replex Plastics specializes in high-optical quality parts such as:
- Convex, concave, hemispherical and specialty mirrors
- Solar mirrors
- High optical quality security camera domes
- Playground bubbles, windows and custom parts
- Lighting and Daylighting components such as skylights and light fixture reflectors or covers