What We Do
Replex Plastics is an American based company, started in 1991, based in central Ohio that manufactures, shapes, trims, coats, cuts, sells and ships technologically-advanced industrial thermoformed optical plastic lenses, mirrors and domes. We currently sell into 13 countries around the globe, with export shipments accounting for 20% or more of our sales. We are making the world a brighter, safer and more sustainable place through the work that we do everyday.
We enhance the ability for people to enjoy life by manufacturing products that increase their safety and security. For example, our convex mirrors enable school bus drivers to see the ground in front of their parked vehicle, thereby allowing them to see the potential danger of a child or animal crossing.
See Our VIRTUAL Plant Tour
From its inception in 1991, Replex has put quality at the forefront of everything we do. The company developed a thorough quality management system and then refined it over many years.
In 2015 the company successfully completed its first ISO 9001 certification of that quality management system.
Today we remain certified to the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015
Our company tagline is that “We’re a reflection of your success”, while this absolutely stands true with our customers, this statement goes deeper than that for us as a company. When Replex succeeds our employees succeed, our vendors succeed and in turn, our community as a whole is made stronger. We adhere to certain key core values which contribute to our success.
- Continuous self-improvement and growth for everyone at Replex Plastics
- Accountability for commitments made. This means we go the extra mile when we need to, so as to uphold the commitments we make to customers, employees and vendors.
- Relationships – We build trust through honesty and integrity. We want customers, employees and vendors for life.
- Excellence in everything we do. If we can’t do the job with excellence, we will not do it at all.
- Service the customer above all else. At the end of the day, if we do not service our customers well, we will fail as a business. For this reason, we always put servicing the customer first in our priorities.